Friday, May 20, 2011

Hit The Deck

     I figure that a good way to start working on imagined interiors is reproducing (from memory) real rooms that I am familiar with.  I drew out this picture based on my bathroom, and added a very skewed figure on the ground and a menacing man in the mirror.  I started with a two point perspective situation on the left side of the drawing and by the time I got to the right I was more or less working in one point, which I think adds to the disquieting content...  Either that or it just looks like bad drawing!...

     I'm excited to do more perspective drawings of environments.  You may even witness me using a ruler (*gasp*) one day soon.  There must be a cobwebbed, rust-encrusted straight edge around here somewhere...  

micron 08 on paper

No comments:

Post a Comment